ThekidflashuserThekidflashuser

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Indestructible Collab 2 Indestructible Collab 2

AWESOME

The part where he shoots the katana to propel it into the robot thing was pure GENIUS. The animation was pretty cool! 5/5 10/10

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Loved it.

So the man that gives him some money the first time was actually another composer who is a "has been." So he later gives money to another kid to continue the legacy? This is really sad because the same story goes over and over again.

The Woes of Marsh The Woes of Marsh

awesome

i liked the music and the storyline but who is marsh brookes?

Master of Basics Master of Basics

nice

This helped with the actionscript thanks. And where did you get the space back ground? I also liked how it covered all of the basics.

Omega Turret Defense Omega Turret Defense

sort of..

This is good but the heavy weapons aren't even useful. They can only kill about 3 or 4 people each and all the soldiers just swarm you. you should increase their blast radius.

William and Sly William and Sly

Really good

This was pretty cool. i loved the graphics and the music. It fit in totally perfect but i gave it a 9 because i'm not really a fan of these kind of games. takes too long and i don't like playing games that take a long time to finish anymore. must be a tad bit lazy but the game was pretty good when i tried it.

Background Music loop Background Music loop

It is good for casual moments in storylines and stuff and when I listen I imagine nature... a peaceful forest pathway, a garden, a spring, etc... so well done. I just think that it could have been less repetitive so people don't get annoyed after awhile even though its a loop.
The wind instruments are a great choice for a piece thats aimed for this kind of atmosphere. I encourage you to try to see if strings would work without using pizzicato. U can keep the pizzicato already there though.

Quantum Theory Renegade Quantum Theory Renegade

Awesome song

I really love this song. I can see this being used in an action flick or something of the nature. It really represents conflict and dealing with it in my opinion. Very epic :D

XENOXX - Smarties! XENOXX - Smarties!

This does not deserve 4.38

This song is one of the best I've ever heard!! Nice job man. I seriously think this song should get a higher sore than 4.38. What are you guys giving this song?!??!?! 5's I hope :D Keep up the awesome work man!