ThekidflashuserThekidflashuser

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Background Music loop Background Music loop

It is good for casual moments in storylines and stuff and when I listen I imagine nature... a peaceful forest pathway, a garden, a spring, etc... so well done. I just think that it could have been less repetitive so people don't get annoyed after awhile even though its a loop.
The wind instruments are a great choice for a piece thats aimed for this kind of atmosphere. I encourage you to try to see if strings would work without using pizzicato. U can keep the pizzicato already there though.

Quantum Theory Renegade Quantum Theory Renegade

Awesome song

I really love this song. I can see this being used in an action flick or something of the nature. It really represents conflict and dealing with it in my opinion. Very epic :D

XENOXX - Smarties! XENOXX - Smarties!

This does not deserve 4.38

This song is one of the best I've ever heard!! Nice job man. I seriously think this song should get a higher sore than 4.38. What are you guys giving this song?!??!?! 5's I hope :D Keep up the awesome work man!

[AMP] See You Smile [AMP] See You Smile

Lovely

This is like one of those huge hit songs that everyone listens to. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I like everything. I can sort of tell that the vocal IS from Basshunter but that doesn't matter can doesn't change the fact that this song is awesome :)

AMP responds:

Thanks dude, glad you enjoyed it!

Evil-Dog - Fuck Off And Smile! Evil-Dog - Fuck Off And Smile!

FRICKIN AWESOME

This is one of the best songs on newgrounds yet!

Evil-Dog responds:

Haha thanks man

[8-bit] Factories and Needles [8-bit] Factories and Needles

Awesome

This is very good. I can easily picture a game with this audio in the background. I think you should make a loop so someone can use it.

~ Metal Gear Ambient Mix ~ ~ Metal Gear Ambient Mix ~

This is awesome!

This could be used the credits of an MGS game. too bad they aren't makin anymore since metal gear solid 4 was the last one. I liked the jumpy notes and the sort of slurring background. it fit together perfectly. I would've used this in the credits of a game.

Catstuffer responds:

would have? could still?? ^-^
Thanks for your thoughts!

Shot Of Roxx Shot Of Roxx

This is good

this is a really good track but i have to say that i didn't like the trancish part. I like dance songs with lots of beats and more stronger music. Anyhow i liked it.
The thing about the top few tracks are that they only have like, 5 votes and the 5 people the voted all voted 5s so it has a good score when it sucks. This is different and i voted a five but i would've voted 4.5 if there was one.

Dj-Rippa responds:

Thank you very much!
glad to hear good information :)
you may like most of my newer stuff... its alot more dance style..
but oh well... check it out if you want or w.e
thanks again :)

_-={Heroic Darkness!}=-_ _-={Heroic Darkness!}=-_

good

this track sounds like some boss battle. The voice samples make this really creepy lol.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

This is awesome

I have to agree with webzex. When you think about it, It could really be used in DDR. This song is like the best one on newgrounds and its the best i've heard so far! keep up the good work.