ThekidflashuserThekidflashuser

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Master of Basics Master of Basics

nice

This helped with the actionscript thanks. And where did you get the space back ground? I also liked how it covered all of the basics.

Omega Turret Defense Omega Turret Defense

sort of..

This is good but the heavy weapons aren't even useful. They can only kill about 3 or 4 people each and all the soldiers just swarm you. you should increase their blast radius.

William and Sly William and Sly

Really good

This was pretty cool. i loved the graphics and the music. It fit in totally perfect but i gave it a 9 because i'm not really a fan of these kind of games. takes too long and i don't like playing games that take a long time to finish anymore. must be a tad bit lazy but the game was pretty good when i tried it.

RaidenX RaidenX

Fun

I played the raiden games before. They were fun.

Bango! Bango!

Luv the music. Very puzzling

It took me a few tries to beat the other levels and i love the music. I was trying to remember where i heard it before and then DING. A flash bulb lit up in my head as a sign to inspiration and i remembered it came from the game Rage. Loved that game as much as i love this one. lol used to dance to this song when i was smaller...

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Finished it

I finally got 6000 feet. the ending was fuinny and sad but it was fun playing.

In order to get 6000, keep using rockets to get to 175 at the beggining. wait until it drops to 75 and use rockets to get to 150. keep doin that. when u use rockets get resistance of 5-4% and when you stop get resistance of 3-0% never hit the water.make sure you have a good altitude of 100 at the begginning of the flight on the 50 ramp. If you lose speed than dive and quickly fly back up to hit the water on your belly so you bounce back.

Easy Chess Easy Chess

needs to be a little bit harder.

The computer practicaly trapped itself by moving both its knights in the rank in front of the king and all i had to do was move my knight to d6. otherwise its pretty smart since it could defend itself against scholars mate, danish gambit, and the fried liver.

Mad Virus Mad Virus

Cool game

This was pretty fun and addicting. the first time i played a almost got past level 3 with only one little pink block left. it got boring after a while.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

hella fun

dis is fun. I beat the game and the ending was funny.
"wait, where are my cheesy snacks? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" this is a really good time waster.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

FUN

wow this is fun but i got stuck on level 7 lol. at least i got the other 43 so far!