ThekidflashuserThekidflashuser

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Indestructible Collab 2 Indestructible Collab 2

AWESOME

The part where he shoots the katana to propel it into the robot thing was pure GENIUS. The animation was pretty cool! 5/5 10/10

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Loved it.

So the man that gives him some money the first time was actually another composer who is a "has been." So he later gives money to another kid to continue the legacy? This is really sad because the same story goes over and over again.

The Woes of Marsh The Woes of Marsh

awesome

i liked the music and the storyline but who is marsh brookes?

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

helluva good screamer

Wow. the first one didn't scare me at all but after the credits, the picture of the kid in hell shook me up a bit and scared the crud out of little brother.

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

funny!

I watched it like 1000000000 times? well not really but you get me point. This is AWESOME AND FUNNY.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

LOVE THE SERIES

Wow. I watched the whole series and the ending just ended it perfectly. This is one of the most awesome series in the WORLD! I also liked the lyrics thing.

The Life of Something The Life of Something

needs improvement

The graphics are little.... amateurish. I don't know how this got into one of the top five but whatever. I thought this one was going to be good but it just sort of disappointed me. One of the good things it did was stop my little from brother from crying though. XD. The music was weird but it fit in.

UberMan5000 responds:

Not every animation needs to look beautiful: it's all an artistic interpretation. It finds strength in its own way.

And I'm glad my movie helped brighten a child's mood. It's gratifying. :)

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

AWESOME

I watched all of the there she is! movies and they are all awesome. I had to say this one was a big change in story. I can't wait to see the final one! This one was a different was the others. This one was more dramatic.

The Adventures of Steve 3 The Adventures of Steve 3

nice

This is really tight. nice job. what music was used at the end with the steve and his boss running in something similar to a mario 8-bit game?

Ill Fate: Ep. 1 Ill Fate: Ep. 1

Every thing was awesome

Wow every thing about this movie is awesome. can't wait for more.